Important: Please contact us before sending anything back, so that we can authorize and initiate your return.
Our Standard Return Policy:
To return an item, you must contact us within 30 days of placing your order.
- To obtain a refund, the item must be in its original condition, unopened, and unused
- Unused items with open packaging can receive store credit
- Returns must include all original components including, but not limited to, the original packaging, manuals, cables, etc.
- Some items such as Final Sale items, denoted by FINAL SALE, or as explicitly marked on the product page, cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are responsible for return shipping fees unless the item was received damaged or defective. We recommend you use a shipping service that provides tracking.
All returns, including 3D printers, CNC and milling machines, drones and items shipped by the original manufacturer / vendor, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Sorry, No refunds on any digital eBooks/PDFs
Steps to return an item:
- Contact us to request we authorize a return
- If your return is authorized, we'll issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). -Make note of this number - you'll need it to send back your item.
- Prepare your return shipment - just follow these steps:
a) Pack the item back up in its original packaging
b) Create a shipping label with the following address:
Maker Shed Returns
RMA# (your return number here)
150 Todd Rd STE 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
c) Write the RMA# on your shipping label
d) Find the original packing slip from the shipment
e) Write the RMA# on your packing slip
f) Place the packing slip inside the package
- Ship out the package via a trackable service
- Once we receive your return, we'll issue your credit:
- If the item is unopened and in its original condition, we'll refund your original form of payment
- If the original packaging has been opened, we'll send you a gift certificate for the original amount paid