Yes, tickets are transferable in the event you cannot use the tickets you purchased. The name on the ticket does not need to match the ticket holder at the gate but you can have the name on the ticket changed, if you like. To change the name on a ticket, log in to your Eventbrite account and transfer your ticket to someone else. Instructions on how to do that can be found at http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/portal/articles/428584-transfer-tickets-to-someone-else
Articles in this section
- Are refunds or exchanges available on tickets to Maker Faire Bay Area?
- How do I get my tickets once I have purchased them online?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email confirmation after ordering tickets?
- What should I do if I cannot print my tickets at my location?
- Can the Weekend Pass be shared between attendees?
- Can I transfer my ticket to a friend or family member?