Yes, disabled parking is available at the Faire. It is available on a first come, first serve basis and fills up very quickly in the morning.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a maker exhibting at Maker Faire?
- Are there any cosplay/LARPing rules at Maker Faire?
- What if it’s raining during Maker Faire Bay Area?
- Can I rent a wheelchair at Maker Faire Bay Area?
- Is disabled parking available at Maker Faire Bay Area?
- What is the food and beverage situation at Maker Faire?
- Is there an ATM available at Maker Faire Bay Area?
- May I bring my pet/animal to the Faire with me?
- Can I bring my stroller or backpack into the Faire?