Your entire school group needs to enter the Faire together.
Follow these instructions for organizing your group:
- Once you have arrived at the Faire, assemble all members of your group and ensure that everyone is there.
- The main contact/chaperone for your whole group should have 2 organized stacks of papers to hand to the ticketing agent:
- The first stack will include each attendee's participation agreement paperclipped together.
- The second stack will include, each attendee's ticket paperclipped together.
- The main contact/chaperone should stand in front of the entire group and be ready to hand both stacks to the ticketing agent. The main contact/chaperone should also be ready with an exact head count of how many students and how many chaperones total, are with their group.
Please help us reduce the amount of time it takes to get your large groups into the Faire by having all of this information ready before entering in line at the gates.