You also need to set your browser to accept cookies and 3rd-party cookies. Many browsers do this by default, but the settings can be changed by you, or by some kinds of browser extensions like Ad-Blockers and Privacy Tools.
And one more general suggestion- make sure your Caps Lock isn’t on… that one gets everybody once in a while!
You can find links to review your cookie and privacy settings for various browsers here:
Links for help with common browser Ad-Blockers and Privacy Extensions
Adblock Plus – https://help.eyeo.com/en/adblockplus/
Adblock – https://help.getadblock.com/support/home
Ghostery – https://ghostery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Privacy Badger – https://www.eff.org/privacybadger/faq
Disconnect – https://disconnect.me/help
uBlock – https://www.ublock.org/
If you are still having trouble with your login, please collect the following information and Contact Us
- Browser and version
- Device, Operating System and version
- Any extensions used (e.g. adblockers)
- Specific URL you’re trying to access
- Number of times you’ve tried to log in
- Have you successfully used this login before?
- Are you able to log in to other sites (e.g. gmail)?